Divine Disciple?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

C_aribou
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:24 am
Location: PST (-8)

Divine Disciple?

Unread post by C_aribou »

I'm not sure where the right place is to ask about new prestige classes getting added, etc... So put it here.

Any ideas/thoughts on adding the Divine Disciple (CLICK) class to the custom PRCs? :3
Lolth'Tlu'Malla
Vhaeshess
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Divine Disciple?

Unread post by Luna »

It's probably up to the DM's. The class power wise doesn't look terrible to me.

This part.. I'm not sure how the DM's would feel about it when you get this feat.
Transcendence: The divine disciple, through long association with her deity's outsider servants and direct intervention by her deity, transcends her mortal form and becomes a divine creature. Her type changes to outsider (see Native Outsider, under the planetouched race description).

Also, I'm not sure with this game engine we could implement it 100%.
I'm not sure we can do the domain thing and the saves vs divine.
C_aribou
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:24 am
Location: PST (-8)

Re: Divine Disciple?

Unread post by C_aribou »

Yes, I thought about that part too (replace it or edit it out?)... its just such a cool class :3 :3. Lore could take the place of Knowledge (Religion)?
Lolth'Tlu'Malla
Vhaeshess
DM Fugue
Posts: 1112
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:39 am
Location: The Fudge Land

Re: Divine Disciple?

Unread post by DM Fugue »

3 domains might be a bit too much sadly. Could be easily abused.
And though I played the role,
I lost my soul, it's still within your heart.
It took a part of me, the heart of me..
To watch it fade away, It's over now..
Shades of blue and purple haunt me..
Considerate_
Posts: 630
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 5:51 am

Re: Divine Disciple?

Unread post by Considerate_ »

I'd imagine that the enforcement of deity domains might mitigate the possible abuse - it's an interesting class for sure =)
Tamara - "I've seen colours you would never dream of"
Neschera - "Logic can bring you from one step to the next, creativity can bring you from anywhere to everywhere"
User avatar
DM Protector
Posts: 1893
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:51 pm

Re: Divine Disciple?

Unread post by DM Protector »

Considerate_ wrote:I'd imagine that the enforcement of deity domains might mitigate the possible abuse - it's an interesting class for sure =)
We are enforcing deity domains now.

http://bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=77
[DM] Protector

Once you bring life into the world, you must protect it. We must protect it by changing the world.

"The Big P"

Return to “Questions for DMs”