I'm not sure where the right place is to ask about new prestige classes getting added, etc... So put it here.
Any ideas/thoughts on adding the Divine Disciple (CLICK) class to the custom PRCs? :3
Divine Disciple?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
C_aribou
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:24 am
- Location: PST (-8)
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Divine Disciple?
It's probably up to the DM's. The class power wise doesn't look terrible to me.
This part.. I'm not sure how the DM's would feel about it when you get this feat.
Transcendence: The divine disciple, through long association with her deity's outsider servants and direct intervention by her deity, transcends her mortal form and becomes a divine creature. Her type changes to outsider (see Native Outsider, under the planetouched race description).
Also, I'm not sure with this game engine we could implement it 100%.
I'm not sure we can do the domain thing and the saves vs divine.
This part.. I'm not sure how the DM's would feel about it when you get this feat.
Transcendence: The divine disciple, through long association with her deity's outsider servants and direct intervention by her deity, transcends her mortal form and becomes a divine creature. Her type changes to outsider (see Native Outsider, under the planetouched race description).
Also, I'm not sure with this game engine we could implement it 100%.
I'm not sure we can do the domain thing and the saves vs divine.
-
C_aribou
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:24 am
- Location: PST (-8)
Re: Divine Disciple?
Yes, I thought about that part too (replace it or edit it out?)... its just such a cool class :3 :3. Lore could take the place of Knowledge (Religion)?
-
DM Fugue
- Posts: 1112
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:39 am
- Location: The Fudge Land
Re: Divine Disciple?
3 domains might be a bit too much sadly. Could be easily abused.
And though I played the role,
I lost my soul, it's still within your heart.
It took a part of me, the heart of me..
To watch it fade away, It's over now..
Shades of blue and purple haunt me..
I lost my soul, it's still within your heart.
It took a part of me, the heart of me..
To watch it fade away, It's over now..
Shades of blue and purple haunt me..
-
Considerate_
- Posts: 630
- Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 5:51 am
Re: Divine Disciple?
I'd imagine that the enforcement of deity domains might mitigate the possible abuse - it's an interesting class for sure =)
Tamara - "I've seen colours you would never dream of"
Neschera - "Logic can bring you from one step to the next, creativity can bring you from anywhere to everywhere"
Neschera - "Logic can bring you from one step to the next, creativity can bring you from anywhere to everywhere"
-
DM Protector
- Posts: 1893
- Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:51 pm
Re: Divine Disciple?
We are enforcing deity domains now.Considerate_ wrote:I'd imagine that the enforcement of deity domains might mitigate the possible abuse - it's an interesting class for sure =)
http://bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=77
[DM] Protector
Once you bring life into the world, you must protect it. We must protect it by changing the world.
"The Big P"
Once you bring life into the world, you must protect it. We must protect it by changing the world.
"The Big P"