You Cannot Sell Plot Items

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
Coreska
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:45 pm

You Cannot Sell Plot Items

Unread post by Coreska »

I found a throwing axe, it say I can't sell this particular throwing axe. Though it is only worth one gold piece, this fact has piqued my interest. What does this mean for my throwing axe?
Karos Kerrigan - Animal Lover, Book Reader, Definitely Not A Warlock
Baelather Konian - Elf Dad of Elf Dad
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: You Cannot Sell Plot Items

Unread post by Luna »

It might be a cursed item?
Rasael implemented a cursed item system.

Try having someone cast remove curse on you and see if that removes plot.

If it's cursed I think it has plot and curse set?

Return to “Questions for DMs”