You Cannot Sell Plot Items
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Coreska
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:45 pm
You Cannot Sell Plot Items
I found a throwing axe, it say I can't sell this particular throwing axe. Though it is only worth one gold piece, this fact has piqued my interest. What does this mean for my throwing axe?
Karos Kerrigan - Animal Lover, Book Reader, Definitely Not A Warlock
Baelather Konian - Elf Dad of Elf Dad
Baelather Konian - Elf Dad of Elf Dad
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: You Cannot Sell Plot Items
It might be a cursed item?
Rasael implemented a cursed item system.
Try having someone cast remove curse on you and see if that removes plot.
If it's cursed I think it has plot and curse set?
Rasael implemented a cursed item system.
Try having someone cast remove curse on you and see if that removes plot.
If it's cursed I think it has plot and curse set?