RCR (xp transfer) question.
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Tejas
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:53 pm
RCR (xp transfer) question.
I just used the RCR tool in the Nexus so I could delete a char and transfer the xp to another, but I can't seem to figure out how to complete the transfer. The char I want to receive it is Shayn Westlyn.
-
Passiflora
- Posts: 2230
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
- Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.
Re: RCR (xp transfer) question.
Your character needs to have below 100 XP. Is it the case?
Go home and be a familly cat!
-
Charraj
- Posts: 2741
- Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:38 pm
- Location: EST
Re: RCR (xp transfer) question.
Talk to the NPC with your new character. Your new character has to have less than 100 XP (it might even need to have 0 XP, depending on what Rasael and Luna did with the NPC).
Molly Longshot - Wheeee!
Sempo - Former butler, wandering priest
Mara - Paladin of Jergal
Tabby - Hedge witch, former bandit
Charraj Cain - Mystran. Dead.
DM Mister Rogers - It's such a good feeling to know that we're lifelong friends.
Sempo - Former butler, wandering priest
Mara - Paladin of Jergal
Tabby - Hedge witch, former bandit