RCR (xp transfer) question.

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Tejas
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:53 pm

RCR (xp transfer) question.

Unread post by Tejas »

I just used the RCR tool in the Nexus so I could delete a char and transfer the xp to another, but I can't seem to figure out how to complete the transfer. The char I want to receive it is Shayn Westlyn.
User avatar
Passiflora
Posts: 2230
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.

Re: RCR (xp transfer) question.

Unread post by Passiflora »

Your character needs to have below 100 XP. Is it the case?
Go home and be a familly cat!
User avatar
Charraj
Posts: 2741
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:38 pm
Location: EST

Re: RCR (xp transfer) question.

Unread post by Charraj »

Talk to the NPC with your new character. Your new character has to have less than 100 XP (it might even need to have 0 XP, depending on what Rasael and Luna did with the NPC).
Molly Longshot - Wheeee!
Sempo - Former butler, wandering priest
Mara - Paladin of Jergal
Tabby - Hedge witch, former bandit
Charraj Cain - Mystran. Dead.
DM Mister Rogers - It's such a good feeling to know that we're lifelong friends.

Return to “Questions for DMs”