Lost items

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

sgt_chaos
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:56 pm

Lost items

Unread post by sgt_chaos »

Was changing the appearance of some items and when I clicked the "check" button, they disappeared. I lost a Cloak of Resistance +2 and an Enchanted Bulls Horns. I have a screen shot as record, but don't know how to post it. Any help would be appreciated.
User avatar
Passiflora
Posts: 2230
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.

Re: Lost items

Unread post by Passiflora »

http://imageshack.us/

Host a photo in there, and then post it here. It would be preferable to send it in a PM to the DM group.
Go home and be a familly cat!
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Lost items

Unread post by Luna »

I put a msg on the app changer. I hope it got in.

It should warn players now to remove any gear they are not changing.

Return to “Questions for DMs”