Lost items
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
sgt_chaos
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:56 pm
Lost items
Was changing the appearance of some items and when I clicked the "check" button, they disappeared. I lost a Cloak of Resistance +2 and an Enchanted Bulls Horns. I have a screen shot as record, but don't know how to post it. Any help would be appreciated.
-
Passiflora
- Posts: 2230
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
- Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.
Re: Lost items
http://imageshack.us/
Host a photo in there, and then post it here. It would be preferable to send it in a PM to the DM group.
Host a photo in there, and then post it here. It would be preferable to send it in a PM to the DM group.
Go home and be a familly cat!
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Lost items
I put a msg on the app changer. I hope it got in.
It should warn players now to remove any gear they are not changing.
It should warn players now to remove any gear they are not changing.