Player run groups?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

slumpy
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:04 am

Player run groups?

Unread post by slumpy »

Hey everyone, a group of friends and I have recently started playing on BG and we're loving it. I just wanted to ask and make sure it's okay for us to set up a "mercenary" company on the server? The four of us have been roleplaying that we're in such a company called the "Blackwatch". We were planning on recruiting anyone else interested but before we did I wanted to get the okay from you guys.
Dwalus Stonecrusher -
Domeric Coldfax - Cleric of Tyr
Galadane Tyrok -
User avatar
Passiflora
Posts: 2230
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.

Re: Player run groups?

Unread post by Passiflora »

Of course it is! (-:

The flaming fists might not like it, though. :D
Go home and be a familly cat!
slumpy
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:04 am

Re: Player run groups?

Unread post by slumpy »

Awesome, thank you! :D
Dwalus Stonecrusher -
Domeric Coldfax - Cleric of Tyr
Galadane Tyrok -
DM denimRogue
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:56 am

Re: Player run groups?

Unread post by DM denimRogue »

I'd love to run events for some player run groups because I love player initiative so hit me up in-game if you see me on.
[DM] Denim
[DM] Denim-suke

Return to “Questions for DMs”