Player run groups?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
slumpy
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:04 am
Player run groups?
Hey everyone, a group of friends and I have recently started playing on BG and we're loving it. I just wanted to ask and make sure it's okay for us to set up a "mercenary" company on the server? The four of us have been roleplaying that we're in such a company called the "Blackwatch". We were planning on recruiting anyone else interested but before we did I wanted to get the okay from you guys.
Dwalus Stonecrusher -
Domeric Coldfax - Cleric of Tyr
Galadane Tyrok -
Domeric Coldfax - Cleric of Tyr
Galadane Tyrok -
-
Passiflora
- Posts: 2230
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
- Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.
Re: Player run groups?
Of course it is! (-:
The flaming fists might not like it, though.
The flaming fists might not like it, though.
Go home and be a familly cat!
-
slumpy
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:04 am
Re: Player run groups?
Awesome, thank you! 
Dwalus Stonecrusher -
Domeric Coldfax - Cleric of Tyr
Galadane Tyrok -
Domeric Coldfax - Cleric of Tyr
Galadane Tyrok -
-
DM denimRogue
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:56 am
Re: Player run groups?
I'd love to run events for some player run groups because I love player initiative so hit me up in-game if you see me on.
[DM] Denim
[DM] Denim-suke
[DM] Denim-suke