Hi,
I have problem with downloading hak files and other stuff. Download speed is very slow, about 2kB/s. 50MB update takes over 6 hours. I have 40/2 Mbit link and on other servers is download speed ok (usually over 1MB/s). Problem is only with your BGTSCC server. Any ideas where might be the problem?
problem with download speed
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: problem with download speed
No idea. It should download pretty fast. I think it downloads at my max DSL speed.
You can try to download the larger haks here.
http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11116
Maybe also give the auto-downloader another try if you haven't.
Maybe something was going wrong when you tried to auto-download.
You can try to download the larger haks here.
http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11116
Maybe also give the auto-downloader another try if you haven't.
Maybe something was going wrong when you tried to auto-download.