problem with download speed

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

sajushko
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:57 pm

problem with download speed

Unread post by sajushko »

Hi,

I have problem with downloading hak files and other stuff. Download speed is very slow, about 2kB/s. 50MB update takes over 6 hours. I have 40/2 Mbit link and on other servers is download speed ok (usually over 1MB/s). Problem is only with your BGTSCC server. Any ideas where might be the problem?
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: problem with download speed

Unread post by Luna »

No idea. It should download pretty fast. I think it downloads at my max DSL speed.

You can try to download the larger haks here.
http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11116


Maybe also give the auto-downloader another try if you haven't.
Maybe something was going wrong when you tried to auto-download.

Return to “Questions for DMs”