Spider Skin Spell

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
Stonebar
Retired Staff
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:10 am

Spider Skin Spell

Unread post by Stonebar »

Is it possible to restore the original appearance of the Spider Skin spell? It makes Elves look just like Drow, and gets very confusing with the smooth black skin of the spell. The old appearance had red spider web like stripes on it as well as the black skin.
I’m not sure how much a pain it would be dealing with those haks, and I’m sure your busy with a lot, but many would love to have the original back.

Thanks
Revenark Stonehold Kingswarden of Stonebar. Despite the weight of his vows he will never allow himself to fail his responsibility to family regardless of personal cost[/strike]

Forum name honors the Stonebar alliance. I'm not Stonebar
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Spider Skin Spell

Unread post by Luna »

Let me ask the staff if they want to do this.
I think we can do it as long as we can find the VFX in our haks.

Return to “Questions for DMs”