Is it possible to restore the original appearance of the Spider Skin spell? It makes Elves look just like Drow, and gets very confusing with the smooth black skin of the spell. The old appearance had red spider web like stripes on it as well as the black skin.
I’m not sure how much a pain it would be dealing with those haks, and I’m sure your busy with a lot, but many would love to have the original back.
Thanks
Spider Skin Spell
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Stonebar
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 938
- Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:10 am
Spider Skin Spell
Forum name honors the Stonebar alliance. I'm not Stonebar
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Spider Skin Spell
Let me ask the staff if they want to do this.
I think we can do it as long as we can find the VFX in our haks.
I think we can do it as long as we can find the VFX in our haks.