DM Timezones & Availability
Moderators: Moderator, DM
-
DM RabidBadger
- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:45 pm
Re: DM Timezones & Availability
Like Passifolora, I will be mostly one during the euro hours.
-
DM Fugue
- Posts: 1112
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:39 am
- Location: The Fudge Land
Re: DM Timezones & Availability
I have a few busy days within the week but I should be on 3-4 hours a day during the afternoon and some days even longer.
GMT +2.
Yes, expect to see me on euro hours
GMT +2.
Yes, expect to see me on euro hours
And though I played the role,
I lost my soul, it's still within your heart.
It took a part of me, the heart of me..
To watch it fade away, It's over now..
Shades of blue and purple haunt me..
I lost my soul, it's still within your heart.
It took a part of me, the heart of me..
To watch it fade away, It's over now..
Shades of blue and purple haunt me..
-
Gottmoerder
- Posts: 373
- Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:44 am
- Location: Finland
Re: DM Timezones & Availability
GMT +2. Available on order and randomly on weekdays from 16:00 onwards, on weekends almost any time imaginable.
In realms of Mordayn Vapor.. Rollin' DC 16's.. Groovy.
-
Darkshard
- Posts: 769
- Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:07 am
- Location: Soon to be Shadowfell
Re: DM Timezones & Availability
GMT +12. Available most of the time.
Contact me on Aikura for loose ends.
-
DM Ignotus
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:02 am
Re: DM Timezones & Availability
GMT -8, mostly available late at night.
-
DM mdwagner
- Posts: 808
- Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:13 pm
- Location: California
Re: DM Timezones & Availability
GMT -7 (with Daylight Savings Time implemented)
Sundays are a frequent day for dm events
Sundays are a frequent day for dm events
Durntog Kaz-Dangt ~ Dwarf Battle Priest of Vergadain
Slawtta Du Vaein ~ Sadistic Hin
Sherk-Rathi ~ Drow Outkast
Lore Base of the 1353 Campaign
Campaign State of Affairs - 1353 - Year of the Arch
Slawtta Du Vaein ~ Sadistic Hin
Sherk-Rathi ~ Drow Outkast
Lore Base of the 1353 Campaign
Campaign State of Affairs - 1353 - Year of the Arch
-
Lyrewyn
- Posts: 963
- Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:39 am
Re: DM Timezones & Availability
My ship plowed through the storm.
Looking into the waves, I grew dizzy,
for I glimpsed the chasm between myself & the infinite.
Yacht life.
-KimKierkegaardashian
Looking into the waves, I grew dizzy,
for I glimpsed the chasm between myself & the infinite.
Yacht life.
-KimKierkegaardashian
-
DM Strahd
- Posts: 959
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:16 pm
- Location: Ravenloft, Barovia
Re: DM Timezones & Availability
GMT +2, evenings (usually 21.00+). Might change during week-ends!
Somebody told me I should do what they told me...
But there's a hole in that plan, and I'm tearing it down...
But there's a hole in that plan, and I'm tearing it down...
-
DM Wretch
- Posts: 331
- Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:18 am
Re: DM Timezones & Availability
I suppose I should post my time zone.
I'm at GMT + 8 hours.
I'm usually on 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM GMT and other random times. (Which is 10:00 PM to 2 AM my time)
Thank you.
I'm at GMT + 8 hours.
I'm usually on 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM GMT and other random times. (Which is 10:00 PM to 2 AM my time)
Thank you.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
-
DM Echo
- Posts: 471
- Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:36 am
Re: DM Timezones & Availability
Central time zone but I keep very odd hours.
Currently my excitement about being a DM keeps me up way later than I should be.. Once I fall back into my pattern though I should be availably between the hours of 2:00PM-8:00PM Central, that is only the most likely hours to find me.. I can often be found on early or later, but almost always during that time.
Currently my excitement about being a DM keeps me up way later than I should be.. Once I fall back into my pattern though I should be availably between the hours of 2:00PM-8:00PM Central, that is only the most likely hours to find me.. I can often be found on early or later, but almost always during that time.