DM Timezones & Availability

The Latest on DM Events and Campaigns.

Moderators: Moderator, DM

DM RabidBadger
Posts: 1225
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:45 pm

Re: DM Timezones & Availability

Unread post by DM RabidBadger »

Like Passifolora, I will be mostly one during the euro hours.
DM Fugue
Posts: 1112
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:39 am
Location: The Fudge Land

Re: DM Timezones & Availability

Unread post by DM Fugue »

I have a few busy days within the week but I should be on 3-4 hours a day during the afternoon and some days even longer.
GMT +2.
Yes, expect to see me on euro hours :)
And though I played the role,
I lost my soul, it's still within your heart.
It took a part of me, the heart of me..
To watch it fade away, It's over now..
Shades of blue and purple haunt me..
User avatar
Gottmoerder
Posts: 373
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:44 am
Location: Finland

Re: DM Timezones & Availability

Unread post by Gottmoerder »

GMT +2. Available on order and randomly on weekdays from 16:00 onwards, on weekends almost any time imaginable.
In realms of Mordayn Vapor.. Rollin' DC 16's.. Groovy.
Darkshard
Posts: 769
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:07 am
Location: Soon to be Shadowfell

Re: DM Timezones & Availability

Unread post by Darkshard »

GMT +12. Available most of the time.
Contact me on Aikura for loose ends.
DM Ignotus
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:02 am

Re: DM Timezones & Availability

Unread post by DM Ignotus »

GMT -8, mostly available late at night.
DM mdwagner
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:13 pm
Location: California

Re: DM Timezones & Availability

Unread post by DM mdwagner »

GMT -7 (with Daylight Savings Time implemented)

Sundays are a frequent day for dm events :D
Durntog Kaz-Dangt ~ Dwarf Battle Priest of Vergadain
Slawtta Du Vaein ~ Sadistic Hin
Sherk-Rathi ~ Drow Outkast

Lore Base of the 1353 Campaign

Campaign State of Affairs - 1353 - Year of the Arch
User avatar
Lyrewyn
Posts: 963
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:39 am

Re: DM Timezones & Availability

Unread post by Lyrewyn »

Time Zone

Availability ¯\(°_o)/¯
My ship plowed through the storm.
Looking into the waves, I grew dizzy,
for I glimpsed the chasm between myself & the infinite.

Yacht life.
-KimKierkegaardashian
User avatar
DM Strahd
Posts: 959
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:16 pm
Location: Ravenloft, Barovia

Re: DM Timezones & Availability

Unread post by DM Strahd »

GMT +2, evenings (usually 21.00+). Might change during week-ends!
Somebody told me I should do what they told me...
But there's a hole in that plan, and I'm tearing it down...

DM Wretch
Posts: 331
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:18 am

Re: DM Timezones & Availability

Unread post by DM Wretch »

I suppose I should post my time zone.

I'm at GMT + 8 hours.

I'm usually on 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM GMT and other random times. (Which is 10:00 PM to 2 AM my time)

Thank you.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
DM Echo
Posts: 471
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:36 am

Re: DM Timezones & Availability

Unread post by DM Echo »

Central time zone but I keep very odd hours.

Currently my excitement about being a DM keeps me up way later than I should be.. Once I fall back into my pattern though I should be availably between the hours of 2:00PM-8:00PM Central, that is only the most likely hours to find me.. I can often be found on early or later, but almost always during that time.

Return to “Dungeon Master Realms”