I just handed in the Stolen Goods quest and got a 'Your actions have shifted your alignment 1 point)s) towards Good' message after turning down the gold reward.
Is this intentional? I've never had this before. I have a screenshot if required.
Alignment Change?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Alignment Change?
I'll take a look at it. I think we are not supposed to be doing any alignment shifts now.
Thanks
Thanks
-
Molag__Bal
- Posts: 2925
- Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:00 pm
Re: Alignment Change?
Pretty sure the Radger the Badger quest can still shift your alignment 1 point towards evil if you choose the evil route when returning him.
-
decado
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:58 pm
-
Blackbird
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:54 pm
Re: Alignment Change?
You might want to check out the Radger the Badger quest in Beregost then too. I got an alignment shift towards evil for threatening to kill the badger.
Hi, my name is Blackbird and I'm an altoholic.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Alignment Change?
Thanks, both will be fixed in the next update.
