Alignment Change?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

decado
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:58 pm

Alignment Change?

Unread post by decado »

I just handed in the Stolen Goods quest and got a 'Your actions have shifted your alignment 1 point)s) towards Good' message after turning down the gold reward.

Is this intentional? I've never had this before. I have a screenshot if required.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Alignment Change?

Unread post by Luna »

I'll take a look at it. I think we are not supposed to be doing any alignment shifts now.
Thanks
Molag__Bal
Posts: 2925
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:00 pm

Re: Alignment Change?

Unread post by Molag__Bal »

Pretty sure the Radger the Badger quest can still shift your alignment 1 point towards evil if you choose the evil route when returning him.
decado
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:58 pm

Re: Alignment Change?

Unread post by decado »

Probably should have posted this in the bug section. Screenie as mentioned;

Image
Blackbird
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:54 pm

Re: Alignment Change?

Unread post by Blackbird »

You might want to check out the Radger the Badger quest in Beregost then too. I got an alignment shift towards evil for threatening to kill the badger.
Hi, my name is Blackbird and I'm an altoholic.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Alignment Change?

Unread post by Luna »

Thanks, both will be fixed in the next update.

Return to “Questions for DMs”