CD key problem

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Werewolf_Demon
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 5:32 pm
Location: USA

CD key problem

Unread post by Werewolf_Demon »

I own two copies of NWN2, an original set of expansion packs and a Platinum edition.

When I tried to log in to the server using my CD keys from my original copies of the game, I got an error message saying my CD Key was already in use (which seems completely impossible to me). After trying it again, I still got this error.

So I changed my CD keys to my Platinum edition and I could log in, but I was booted for changing the keys. Help, please? =/
Kye
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: CD key problem

Unread post by Luna »

You should be able to login now.
But use one device at least for the next 12 hours.
I still need to add an exception for you so you can use two.
Thanks

Return to “Questions for DMs”