I own two copies of NWN2, an original set of expansion packs and a Platinum edition.
When I tried to log in to the server using my CD keys from my original copies of the game, I got an error message saying my CD Key was already in use (which seems completely impossible to me). After trying it again, I still got this error.
So I changed my CD keys to my Platinum edition and I could log in, but I was booted for changing the keys. Help, please? =/
CD key problem
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: CD key problem
You should be able to login now.
But use one device at least for the next 12 hours.
I still need to add an exception for you so you can use two.
Thanks
But use one device at least for the next 12 hours.
I still need to add an exception for you so you can use two.
Thanks