BGtSCC: Test-Module

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

nelty
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:53 pm
Location: CEST

BGtSCC: Test-Module

Unread post by nelty »

Hey, I would love to have some sort of offline BGtSCC test-module, where I have all the custom content which is on the server. I am not talking about areas, of course. I am talking about custom appearances, races, classes, spells and stuff like that.

I hope you are okay with doing this.

Tried to create one on my on, but I failed:
I took a training module and then I added all the haks from my hak folder whose names begin with "bg". The errors begin while I try to create a character in this module. The description of Deep Imaskari is completely blank, for example.

What do I need to do to archive my goal?

Arwyroe Melten, Paladin of Sune - "Beauty shall previal!"

Dunstan Darkwoods, Mercenary from the Moonsea - "..." *Just stares at you.*
User avatar
Duster47
Retired Staff
Posts: 3727
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:57 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Re: BGtSCC: Test-Module

Unread post by Duster47 »

First, sort the HAKs so the BG_SOZ_Tools.HAK is at the top of your HAK list. This is where the 2DAs are located. This will help but not all of the custom script stuff will work because those files are not in the HAKs.

The total module is another 12,000+ files no in HAKs, which will never be released for full local access.
PC1 = Nerys, Emissary and Skald of the Greyfox tribe, last seen roaming north near Secomber
PC2 = Valqis Sanejmeh; far away cartographer, Oracle of Nut at chaltin QulDaq, former navigator of the Sea Seeker, Reader of Candlekeep and sometime performer.
Iso
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:07 am

Re: BGtSCC: Test-Module

Unread post by Iso »

A several-years-outdated copy of the module is also on the Vault. It may or may not be helpful at all.
[color=#40BF80][b]Luna[/b][/color] wrote:Crud.
User avatar
Rasael
Retired Staff
Posts: 8096
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:52 am
Location: Leiden, Netherlands

Re: BGtSCC: Test-Module

Unread post by Rasael »

It sounds like you forgot to hook up the TLK.
You'll be able to make character builds but the unqiue abilities won't function.
User avatar
Theodore01
Recognized Donor
Posts: 2927
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:32 pm

Re: BGtSCC: Test-Module

Unread post by Theodore01 »

nelty
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:53 pm
Location: CEST

Re: BGtSCC: Test-Module

Unread post by nelty »

Oh, thanks! I overlooked that.

Arwyroe Melten, Paladin of Sune - "Beauty shall previal!"

Dunstan Darkwoods, Mercenary from the Moonsea - "..." *Just stares at you.*

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”