Is the RCR xp stored to the specific account or to the CD-key?
I mean, if I RCR a character on one account, can I take the xp on a character on another account? Or only available for any future characters on the same account as the RCR'd character?
RCR, accounts and CD-keys
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Xanfyrst
- Posts: 1274
- Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:12 am
- Location: In Sierante's naughty dreams
RCR, accounts and CD-keys
SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK.
Alistair the Red - Roaming Bounty Hunter and Underworld Contact.Lord Eliphas Valkarian "the Deceiver" -Chosen Prophet of Bane, Autonomous Agent of the Zhentarim. Immortal? ×Returned from the Beyond×
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: RCR, accounts and CD-keys
It's tired to your account.
-
Xanfyrst
- Posts: 1274
- Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:12 am
- Location: In Sierante's naughty dreams
Re: RCR, accounts and CD-keys
Thanks for the reply, L.
... and frak.
... and frak.
SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK.
Alistair the Red - Roaming Bounty Hunter and Underworld Contact.Lord Eliphas Valkarian "the Deceiver" -Chosen Prophet of Bane, Autonomous Agent of the Zhentarim. Immortal? ×Returned from the Beyond×
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: RCR, accounts and CD-keys
i had 2 people tell me cd key, but I thought it was tied to your account to.
I might be wrong about the account part.
I might be wrong about the account part.