RCR, accounts and CD-keys

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
Xanfyrst
Posts: 1274
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:12 am
Location: In Sierante's naughty dreams

RCR, accounts and CD-keys

Unread post by Xanfyrst »

Is the RCR xp stored to the specific account or to the CD-key?

I mean, if I RCR a character on one account, can I take the xp on a character on another account? Or only available for any future characters on the same account as the RCR'd character?
SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK.
Alistair the Red - Roaming Bounty Hunter and Underworld Contact.
Lord Eliphas Valkarian "the Deceiver" -Chosen Prophet of Bane, Autonomous Agent of the Zhentarim. Immortal? ×Returned from the Beyond×
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: RCR, accounts and CD-keys

Unread post by Luna »

It's tired to your account.
User avatar
Xanfyrst
Posts: 1274
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:12 am
Location: In Sierante's naughty dreams

Re: RCR, accounts and CD-keys

Unread post by Xanfyrst »

Thanks for the reply, L.

... and frak.
SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK.
Alistair the Red - Roaming Bounty Hunter and Underworld Contact.
Lord Eliphas Valkarian "the Deceiver" -Chosen Prophet of Bane, Autonomous Agent of the Zhentarim. Immortal? ×Returned from the Beyond×
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: RCR, accounts and CD-keys

Unread post by Luna »

i had 2 people tell me cd key, but I thought it was tied to your account to.
I might be wrong about the account part.

Return to “Questions for DMs”