Hey guys,
Just wanted to apologize, it seems when I try to log in with one of my characters it causes the server to crash.
I've tried a fe w times now and involuntarily crashed the server so I won't be loggin in with him again until I can get the issue sorted! Sorry again, I realize its very disruptive to RP/gameplay.
ZK
Server Crash - Char related?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Zhentil_Keep
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:54 am
- Location: Kingston, Ontario
Server Crash - Char related?
Asparin Ravenwood, Human Acquisition Specialist
Xarak Shadowstalker, A recently "enlightened", former assassin of Malar the Beastlord
Gaedynn Coldstone, Frostfolk Icemage
Xarak Shadowstalker, A recently "enlightened", former assassin of Malar the Beastlord
Gaedynn Coldstone, Frostfolk Icemage
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Server Crash - Char related?
I'll take a look in a bit Zhentil, thanks