Server Crash - Char related?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Zhentil_Keep
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:54 am
Location: Kingston, Ontario

Server Crash - Char related?

Unread post by Zhentil_Keep »

Hey guys,

Just wanted to apologize, it seems when I try to log in with one of my characters it causes the server to crash.
I've tried a fe w times now and involuntarily crashed the server so I won't be loggin in with him again until I can get the issue sorted! Sorry again, I realize its very disruptive to RP/gameplay.

ZK
Asparin Ravenwood, Human Acquisition Specialist
Xarak Shadowstalker, A recently "enlightened", former assassin of Malar the Beastlord
Gaedynn Coldstone, Frostfolk Icemage
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Server Crash - Char related?

Unread post by Luna »

I'll take a look in a bit Zhentil, thanks

Return to “Questions for DMs”