Languages - Draconic

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

MongrelSun
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:12 am

Languages - Draconic

Unread post by MongrelSun »

A few months ago when I first created my druid I chose Draconic as one of his languages as he was to be a Dragonshape Druid. I chose Draconic as in the leadup training and through the process of transformation itself an understanding and ability to use Draconic was required as this assisted the Druid in having a full understanding of the mind and physical reality of the creature he was transforming into.

I recently RCR'd the character as I wanted to sort out some skill/feat issues and found that Draconic was no longer an option for my new Druid. At this stage I have only chosen one of the two languages I was entitled to. Has Draconic been removed for some reason and is no longer an available choice ?
MongrelSun

"Never in the history of the world has there been a situation so bad that the government can't make it worse."

-Unknown
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Languages - Draconic

Unread post by Luna »

It might be racial? Did you change race?

Return to “Questions for DMs”