A few months ago when I first created my druid I chose Draconic as one of his languages as he was to be a Dragonshape Druid. I chose Draconic as in the leadup training and through the process of transformation itself an understanding and ability to use Draconic was required as this assisted the Druid in having a full understanding of the mind and physical reality of the creature he was transforming into.
I recently RCR'd the character as I wanted to sort out some skill/feat issues and found that Draconic was no longer an option for my new Druid. At this stage I have only chosen one of the two languages I was entitled to. Has Draconic been removed for some reason and is no longer an available choice ?
Languages - Draconic
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
MongrelSun
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:12 am
Languages - Draconic
MongrelSun
"Never in the history of the world has there been a situation so bad that the government can't make it worse."
-Unknown
"Never in the history of the world has there been a situation so bad that the government can't make it worse."
-Unknown
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Languages - Draconic
It might be racial? Did you change race?