House Sshamath
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
Eviloth
- Posts: 353
- Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:57 pm
- Location: Michigan, United States
Re: House Sshamath
"Seriously, the Maw?"Cazna Sshamath
"Dhaerrow, I will kill you then I am going to kill that little witch Yathrin you are leashed too.Le'alvath Greenbow
"Dhaerrow, I will kill you then I am going to kill that little witch Yathrin you are leashed too.Le'alvath Greenbow
-
Eviloth
- Posts: 353
- Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:57 pm
- Location: Michigan, United States
Re: House Sshamath
"Seriously, the Maw?"Cazna Sshamath
"Dhaerrow, I will kill you then I am going to kill that little witch Yathrin you are leashed too.Le'alvath Greenbow
"Dhaerrow, I will kill you then I am going to kill that little witch Yathrin you are leashed too.Le'alvath Greenbow
-
DM Fugue
- Posts: 1112
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:39 am
- Location: The Fudge Land
Re: House Sshamath
Neat 
And though I played the role,
I lost my soul, it's still within your heart.
It took a part of me, the heart of me..
To watch it fade away, It's over now..
Shades of blue and purple haunt me..
I lost my soul, it's still within your heart.
It took a part of me, the heart of me..
To watch it fade away, It's over now..
Shades of blue and purple haunt me..
-
Karond
- Posts: 2221
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:47 am
- Location: Sweden
Re: House Sshamath
You're very talented 
-
Eviloth
- Posts: 353
- Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:57 pm
- Location: Michigan, United States
Re: House Sshamath
thank you, I just hope we get more traffic playing down in the UD so others will utilize these areas 
"Seriously, the Maw?"Cazna Sshamath
"Dhaerrow, I will kill you then I am going to kill that little witch Yathrin you are leashed too.Le'alvath Greenbow
"Dhaerrow, I will kill you then I am going to kill that little witch Yathrin you are leashed too.Le'alvath Greenbow
-
CrispyWalrus
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:04 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
Re: House Sshamath
It really is a beautiful sight Eviloth-- kudos! I hope you get more traffic.
As for me-- the Underdark... a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there...
I do enjoy the UD in a way akin to the AD&D 1E modules D1-3-- a grand adventure and exciting place to visit but I never actually wanted to play one of the monsters there...
As for me-- the Underdark... a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there...
I do enjoy the UD in a way akin to the AD&D 1E modules D1-3-- a grand adventure and exciting place to visit but I never actually wanted to play one of the monsters there...
Azrak Blackaxe, Dwarven Warrior Nyr Doch!
Deezgul Silverdelve, Dwarven Chanter The steel in dwarven spines
Fastolph "Sam" Ostgood, Hin Bladesman As good as his name... really
Deezgul Silverdelve, Dwarven Chanter The steel in dwarven spines
Fastolph "Sam" Ostgood, Hin Bladesman As good as his name... really
-
Eviloth
- Posts: 353
- Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:57 pm
- Location: Michigan, United States
Re: House Sshamath
"Seriously, the Maw?"Cazna Sshamath
"Dhaerrow, I will kill you then I am going to kill that little witch Yathrin you are leashed too.Le'alvath Greenbow
"Dhaerrow, I will kill you then I am going to kill that little witch Yathrin you are leashed too.Le'alvath Greenbow
-
Eviloth
- Posts: 353
- Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:57 pm
- Location: Michigan, United States
Re: House Sshamath
I must really like BALLS!
But here is my pseudo attempt at the throne room for the Illharess. I got sick and tired of planting 1,000,000,000 plants even with my prefabs

But here is my pseudo attempt at the throne room for the Illharess. I got sick and tired of planting 1,000,000,000 plants even with my prefabs
"Seriously, the Maw?"Cazna Sshamath
"Dhaerrow, I will kill you then I am going to kill that little witch Yathrin you are leashed too.Le'alvath Greenbow
"Dhaerrow, I will kill you then I am going to kill that little witch Yathrin you are leashed too.Le'alvath Greenbow
-
Servin
- Posts: 428
- Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:48 am
- Location: UK
Re: House Sshamath
Eviloth wrote:I must really like BALLS!
It looks fabulous!
Cake is a lie, there are only donuts
Through donuts, I gain happiness
Through happiness, I gain calories
Through calories, i gain fat
Through fat, my chains are broken
The donuts shall free me
Through donuts, I gain happiness
Through happiness, I gain calories
Through calories, i gain fat
Through fat, my chains are broken
The donuts shall free me
-
Gruk
- Posts: 335
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:21 pm
- Location: a northern man ; Québec, Canada
Re: House Sshamath
I just noticed this thread , yea this look awesome !
Kar'Myr Sshamath - Faerz'un'arr - removed from office
Gruk GreyFang - Le vagabond
Grukar -Kraak Helzak soldier - M.I.A.
UTC/GMT -05:00 EST
Gruk GreyFang - Le vagabond
Grukar -Kraak Helzak soldier - M.I.A.
UTC/GMT -05:00 EST
-
Melisende
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:43 pm
Re: House Sshamath
It will all be burn to ashes, though, when House Sshamath falls, right? 
Safe upon the solid rock the ugly houses stand:
Come and see my shining palace built upon the sand!
Come and see my shining palace built upon the sand!
-
Storm Munin
- Posts: 1355
- Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:03 am
- Location: Sweden, Alfheimar expat
Re: House Sshamath
Will it be constructed upon the ruins of a certain guild hall?
Or will this place and a few "wayward" priestessess fall to the gain of the House should the need befall?
We will see wont we.
Or will this place and a few "wayward" priestessess fall to the gain of the House should the need befall?
We will see wont we.
"Drojal zhah obdoluth dorb'd streeak, Lueth dro zhah zhaunau dorb'd ogglin."
"Existence is empty without chaos, Life is boring without enemies." So sayeth Lady Lolth, Queen of Chaos.
PC: Natalya, wandering enchantress.
"Existence is empty without chaos, Life is boring without enemies." So sayeth Lady Lolth, Queen of Chaos.
PC: Natalya, wandering enchantress.
-
Eviloth
- Posts: 353
- Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:57 pm
- Location: Michigan, United States
Re: House Sshamath
Hello all,
I have been without a computer for a few weeks now. I am in the process of trying to get my old files put onto this new computer. I am sorry I have been away, having an 8 year old computer and a very busy job has truly taken me for a wild ride. I hope I can still give more to this community as it has really gave me great scenarios of rp from many different players.
I have been without a computer for a few weeks now. I am in the process of trying to get my old files put onto this new computer. I am sorry I have been away, having an 8 year old computer and a very busy job has truly taken me for a wild ride. I hope I can still give more to this community as it has really gave me great scenarios of rp from many different players.
"Seriously, the Maw?"Cazna Sshamath
"Dhaerrow, I will kill you then I am going to kill that little witch Yathrin you are leashed too.Le'alvath Greenbow
"Dhaerrow, I will kill you then I am going to kill that little witch Yathrin you are leashed too.Le'alvath Greenbow
-
Storm Munin
- Posts: 1355
- Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:03 am
- Location: Sweden, Alfheimar expat
Re: House Sshamath
Welcome back to an underdark with male wizards and warlocks devoted to the Queen.
"Drojal zhah obdoluth dorb'd streeak, Lueth dro zhah zhaunau dorb'd ogglin."
"Existence is empty without chaos, Life is boring without enemies." So sayeth Lady Lolth, Queen of Chaos.
PC: Natalya, wandering enchantress.
"Existence is empty without chaos, Life is boring without enemies." So sayeth Lady Lolth, Queen of Chaos.
PC: Natalya, wandering enchantress.