House Sshamath

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

Eviloth
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:57 pm
Location: Michigan, United States

Re: House Sshamath

Unread post by Eviloth »

Image
"Seriously, the Maw?"Cazna Sshamath
"Dhaerrow, I will kill you then I am going to kill that little witch Yathrin you are leashed too.Le'alvath Greenbow
Eviloth
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:57 pm
Location: Michigan, United States

Re: House Sshamath

Unread post by Eviloth »

Image

Image
"Seriously, the Maw?"Cazna Sshamath
"Dhaerrow, I will kill you then I am going to kill that little witch Yathrin you are leashed too.Le'alvath Greenbow
DM Fugue
Posts: 1112
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:39 am
Location: The Fudge Land

Re: House Sshamath

Unread post by DM Fugue »

Neat ;)
And though I played the role,
I lost my soul, it's still within your heart.
It took a part of me, the heart of me..
To watch it fade away, It's over now..
Shades of blue and purple haunt me..
Karond
Posts: 2221
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:47 am
Location: Sweden

Re: House Sshamath

Unread post by Karond »

You're very talented :)
Eviloth
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:57 pm
Location: Michigan, United States

Re: House Sshamath

Unread post by Eviloth »

thank you, I just hope we get more traffic playing down in the UD so others will utilize these areas :)
"Seriously, the Maw?"Cazna Sshamath
"Dhaerrow, I will kill you then I am going to kill that little witch Yathrin you are leashed too.Le'alvath Greenbow
CrispyWalrus
Posts: 197
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:04 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: House Sshamath

Unread post by CrispyWalrus »

It really is a beautiful sight Eviloth-- kudos! I hope you get more traffic.

As for me-- the Underdark... a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there... ;)

I do enjoy the UD in a way akin to the AD&D 1E modules D1-3-- a grand adventure and exciting place to visit but I never actually wanted to play one of the monsters there...
Azrak Blackaxe, Dwarven Warrior Nyr Doch!
Deezgul Silverdelve, Dwarven Chanter The steel in dwarven spines
Fastolph "Sam" Ostgood, Hin Bladesman As good as his name... really
Eviloth
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:57 pm
Location: Michigan, United States

Re: House Sshamath

Unread post by Eviloth »

Image
"Seriously, the Maw?"Cazna Sshamath
"Dhaerrow, I will kill you then I am going to kill that little witch Yathrin you are leashed too.Le'alvath Greenbow
Eviloth
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:57 pm
Location: Michigan, United States

Re: House Sshamath

Unread post by Eviloth »

I must really like BALLS!

But here is my pseudo attempt at the throne room for the Illharess. I got sick and tired of planting 1,000,000,000 plants even with my prefabs :)

Image
"Seriously, the Maw?"Cazna Sshamath
"Dhaerrow, I will kill you then I am going to kill that little witch Yathrin you are leashed too.Le'alvath Greenbow
Servin
Posts: 428
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:48 am
Location: UK

Re: House Sshamath

Unread post by Servin »

Eviloth wrote:I must really like BALLS!
:lol:

It looks fabulous!
Cake is a lie, there are only donuts
Through donuts, I gain happiness
Through happiness, I gain calories
Through calories, i gain fat
Through fat, my chains are broken
The donuts shall free me
Gruk
Posts: 335
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:21 pm
Location: a northern man ; Québec, Canada

Re: House Sshamath

Unread post by Gruk »

I just noticed this thread , yea this look awesome !
Kar'Myr Sshamath - Faerz'un'arr - removed from office

Gruk GreyFang - Le vagabond

Grukar -Kraak Helzak soldier - M.I.A.

UTC/GMT -05:00 EST
Melisende
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:43 pm

Re: House Sshamath

Unread post by Melisende »

It will all be burn to ashes, though, when House Sshamath falls, right? :mrgreen:
Safe upon the solid rock the ugly houses stand:
Come and see my shining palace built upon the sand!
Storm Munin
Posts: 1355
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:03 am
Location: Sweden, Alfheimar expat

Re: House Sshamath

Unread post by Storm Munin »

Will it be constructed upon the ruins of a certain guild hall?
Or will this place and a few "wayward" priestessess fall to the gain of the House should the need befall?

We will see wont we.
"Drojal zhah obdoluth dorb'd streeak, Lueth dro zhah zhaunau dorb'd ogglin."
"Existence is empty without chaos, Life is boring without enemies." So sayeth Lady Lolth, Queen of Chaos.

PC: Natalya, wandering enchantress.
Eviloth
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:57 pm
Location: Michigan, United States

Re: House Sshamath

Unread post by Eviloth »

Hello all,

I have been without a computer for a few weeks now. I am in the process of trying to get my old files put onto this new computer. I am sorry I have been away, having an 8 year old computer and a very busy job has truly taken me for a wild ride. I hope I can still give more to this community as it has really gave me great scenarios of rp from many different players.
"Seriously, the Maw?"Cazna Sshamath
"Dhaerrow, I will kill you then I am going to kill that little witch Yathrin you are leashed too.Le'alvath Greenbow
Storm Munin
Posts: 1355
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:03 am
Location: Sweden, Alfheimar expat

Re: House Sshamath

Unread post by Storm Munin »

Welcome back to an underdark with male wizards and warlocks devoted to the Queen.
"Drojal zhah obdoluth dorb'd streeak, Lueth dro zhah zhaunau dorb'd ogglin."
"Existence is empty without chaos, Life is boring without enemies." So sayeth Lady Lolth, Queen of Chaos.

PC: Natalya, wandering enchantress.

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”