Do damage reduction effects stack?
ie: Heavy armor spec + adamantine armor?
or Medum armor spec + adamantine armor + Barbarian DR?
etc.
Damage Reduction
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
omnilicious
- Posts: 460
- Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:08 pm
Damage Reduction
Borbag Zirkus: Champion to a cause lost to others.
Rogal Steelfist: Unexpected for a dwarf? No.
Rogal Steelfist: Unexpected for a dwarf? No.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Damage Reduction
omnilicious wrote:Do damage reduction effects stack?
ie: Heavy armor spec + adamantine armor?
or Medum armor spec + adamantine armor + Barbarian DR?
etc.
I think it was NO on all of these. If I'm wrong, hopefully someone else can post back here.
Only DR from feats stack from what I recall.
-
Eden
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:19 pm
- Location: Look behind
Re: Damage Reduction
So no stack with feat + spell?
I never experienced that so I'm a bit curious.
I never experienced that so I'm a bit curious.
Remember them all it's just a game.
-
Deathgrowl
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 6603
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:10 pm
- Location: VIKING NORWAY!
Re: Damage Reduction
As the heavy and medium armour spec feats say, they don't stack with any other kinds of DR.
Laitae Lafreth, became Chosen of Mystra, former Great Reader of Candlekeep
Nëa the Little Shadow
Uranhed Jandinwed, Guide of Candlekeep
Free music:
http://soundcloud.com/progressionmusic/sets/luna
Nëa the Little Shadow
Uranhed Jandinwed, Guide of Candlekeep
Free music:
http://soundcloud.com/progressionmusic/sets/luna