Damage Reduction

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

omnilicious
Posts: 460
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Damage Reduction

Unread post by omnilicious »

Do damage reduction effects stack?

ie: Heavy armor spec + adamantine armor?

or Medum armor spec + adamantine armor + Barbarian DR?

etc.
Borbag Zirkus: Champion to a cause lost to others.

Rogal Steelfist: Unexpected for a dwarf? No.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Damage Reduction

Unread post by Luna »

omnilicious wrote:Do damage reduction effects stack?

ie: Heavy armor spec + adamantine armor?

or Medum armor spec + adamantine armor + Barbarian DR?

etc.

I think it was NO on all of these. If I'm wrong, hopefully someone else can post back here.

Only DR from feats stack from what I recall.
Eden
Recognized Donor
Posts: 148
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:19 pm
Location: Look behind

Re: Damage Reduction

Unread post by Eden »

So no stack with feat + spell?
I never experienced that so I'm a bit curious.
Remember them all it's just a game.
User avatar
Deathgrowl
Recognized Donor
Posts: 6603
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:10 pm
Location: VIKING NORWAY!

Re: Damage Reduction

Unread post by Deathgrowl »

As the heavy and medium armour spec feats say, they don't stack with any other kinds of DR.
Laitae Lafreth, became Chosen of Mystra, former Great Reader of Candlekeep
Nëa the Little Shadow
Uranhed Jandinwed, Guide of Candlekeep

Free music:
http://soundcloud.com/progressionmusic/sets/luna

Return to “Questions for DMs”