Phlydia's Magic Shop
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Faerynn
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 353
- Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:02 am
Phlydia's Magic Shop
Just wondering why Phyldia's magic shop no longer offers spell scrolls for purchase? Maybe I'm wrong and it never offered a selection of spells, but I'm pretty sure I remember it. Also, I have noticed it seems that "blank scrolls" have been removed from the server. I used to buy them at Phlydia's but can't seem to find them now.
Xul'rae Dyrr, Drow Wizard/Rogue/Shadowdancer/Shadow Adept
Outcast Sister to Faeryl Dyrr
Zak Eledhwen Ara'dhel, Arcane Archer
Cousin to Faerynn and Elohir Ara'dhel
Faerynn Ara'dhel ~ Mauglir the Dark
Servant of Silvanus / Shadow Master
Dead
DM Draugluin (Retired)
Outcast Sister to Faeryl Dyrr
Zak Eledhwen Ara'dhel, Arcane Archer
Cousin to Faerynn and Elohir Ara'dhel
Faerynn Ara'dhel ~ Mauglir the Dark
Servant of Silvanus / Shadow Master
Dead
DM Draugluin (Retired)
-
Passiflora
- Posts: 2230
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
- Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.
Re: Phlydia's Magic Shop
If I remember right, theses are now at the entrance of the Library.
Go home and be a familly cat!
-
mrieder79
- Posts: 875
- Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 8:32 am
Re: Phlydia's Magic Shop
Correct. The scrolls are in the entrance to the library.
-
Duster47
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 3727
- Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:57 pm
- Location: Florida, USA
Re: Phlydia's Magic Shop
Correct. Anything for sale on paper (books and scrolls) are now sold in the Library Lobby. Phlydia only sells magical items. There is a crafting table and wand-recharger also in her shop.DM Passiflora wrote:If I remember right, theses are now at the entrance of the Library.
PC1 = Nerys, Emissary and Skald of the Greyfox tribe, last seen roaming north near Secomber
PC2 = Valqis Sanejmeh; far away cartographer, Oracle of Nut at chaltin QulDaq, former navigator of the Sea Seeker, Reader of Candlekeep and sometime performer.
PC2 = Valqis Sanejmeh; far away cartographer, Oracle of Nut at chaltin QulDaq, former navigator of the Sea Seeker, Reader of Candlekeep and sometime performer.
-
Deathgrowl
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 6603
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:10 pm
- Location: VIKING NORWAY!
Re: Phlydia's Magic Shop
The lobby at the Candlekeep Library is open for everyone. Inside, there's an NPC called Demetrius selling scrolls, even blank ones.
As a side note: On your left side as you enter, is a wall with a door saying Guide's Office. Don't run in. Knock first, as is polite! I tend to be there, after all!
As a side note: On your left side as you enter, is a wall with a door saying Guide's Office. Don't run in. Knock first, as is polite! I tend to be there, after all!
Laitae Lafreth, became Chosen of Mystra, former Great Reader of Candlekeep
Nëa the Little Shadow
Uranhed Jandinwed, Guide of Candlekeep
Free music:
http://soundcloud.com/progressionmusic/sets/luna
Nëa the Little Shadow
Uranhed Jandinwed, Guide of Candlekeep
Free music:
http://soundcloud.com/progressionmusic/sets/luna