Hey guys, I wanna make some custom armors in the toolset, however, when I run the toolset, it crashes. I've searched all over the interwebs, and tried every solution. I downloaded Direct X, Microsoft .NET, etc. It still doesn't work.. :/ Can someone please help me?
Thanks!
Dakota.
Toolset issues?
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
dak12attack
- Posts: 270
- Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:31 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
Toolset issues?
Eberc Smitherman III - Eccentric, Eclectic Techsmith & Theurge, Boy-Wonder of the Wonderbringer, Man in the Yellow Hat
-
IAmDeathComeForThee
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 1408
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 2:06 pm
- Location: Canada
Re: Toolset issues?
Not sure exactly never had that exact problem, but your better off asking here http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/category/165/index
Unless one of the other devs here can help. All I can say is make sure you're game is fully patched to 1.23 *shrugs* otherwise ask in the above forum.
Unless one of the other devs here can help. All I can say is make sure you're game is fully patched to 1.23 *shrugs* otherwise ask in the above forum.
"good is never as good as it's supposed to be. Although evil is often every bit as bad." -Richard Lee Byers.
-
Eclypticon
- Posts: 1009
- Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 7:26 pm
- Location: USA
Re: Toolset issues?
Better post all your technical details. If you are running windows 7, then you want to get the correct direct X redistributable.
-
DM Nilbog
- Posts: 1659
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:54 pm
Re: Toolset issues?
I had the same issues just started crashing all of the sudden. I tried new settings and everything the only thing that seemed to work which I still find very odd was removing the content of my override folder...It's worth a shot I guess worked for me.
-
Stonebar
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 938
- Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:10 am
Re: Toolset issues?
Good idea Nilbog, I know of others as well that after removing something in the override folder fixed the problem. I agree it's odd that mutable people would have the same problem.
Loosely related is that I've found if you switch back and forth from running the toolset in Admen mode and normal mode from day to day it can bug module areas some what. At least I discovered recently on my computer. Might be a windows 8 thing. Some times it's only bugged in one of the two modes. I'm not sure if that might crash the toolset. I've also had this on Rome total war as well where it only showed games saved in the mode you used at the time, scared me at first when I saw no saved games lol.
Loosely related is that I've found if you switch back and forth from running the toolset in Admen mode and normal mode from day to day it can bug module areas some what. At least I discovered recently on my computer. Might be a windows 8 thing. Some times it's only bugged in one of the two modes. I'm not sure if that might crash the toolset. I've also had this on Rome total war as well where it only showed games saved in the mode you used at the time, scared me at first when I saw no saved games lol.
Forum name honors the Stonebar alliance. I'm not Stonebar