walk meshes and me...

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

7threalm
Retired Staff
Posts: 1952
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:44 am

walk meshes and me...

Unread post by 7threalm »

Just saying i hate them.....
Duragin Balderden(Battle Rager of Kraak Helzak)

Rlyd (Drow Wizard)- Fearn School of Enchantment and Charm
breteas
Posts: 1444
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:15 am

Re: walk meshes and me...

Unread post by breteas »

+1

I feel your pain, even though I do not build. :lol:
User avatar
gjallahorn
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:35 am
Location: Denmark

Re: walk meshes and me...

Unread post by gjallahorn »

Love well-cut walk-mesh tough 8-)

Witch is what I have mainly encountered on the servers maps :D
Fenia Hastalion, Ranger and Bardess of Mystra
Tonia Gelven, Warriorbardess of Corellion Dead
mar3usmc
Retired Staff
Posts: 663
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:53 am

Re: walk meshes and me...

Unread post by mar3usmc »

Guess how long it took me to do the walkmesh going up the center spire in Sshamath, just the center spire. :lol:

Yea, walkmesh is the tedious, not so fun part, of area design, but such is life.
I'm the guy that kills you by using your own greed and stupidity against you while making you laugh about it.
Enjoy!
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: walk meshes and me...

Unread post by Luna »

7threalm wrote:Just saying i hate them.....
Nobody likes them!

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”