walk meshes and me...
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
7threalm
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 1952
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:44 am
walk meshes and me...
Just saying i hate them.....
Duragin Balderden(Battle Rager of Kraak Helzak)
Rlyd (Drow Wizard)- Fearn School of Enchantment and Charm
Rlyd (Drow Wizard)- Fearn School of Enchantment and Charm
-
breteas
- Posts: 1444
- Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:15 am
Re: walk meshes and me...
+1
I feel your pain, even though I do not build.
I feel your pain, even though I do not build.
-
gjallahorn
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:35 am
- Location: Denmark
Re: walk meshes and me...
Love well-cut walk-mesh tough
Witch is what I have mainly encountered on the servers maps
Witch is what I have mainly encountered on the servers maps
Fenia Hastalion, Ranger and Bardess of Mystra
Tonia Gelven, Warriorbardess of Corellion Dead
-
mar3usmc
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 663
- Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:53 am
Re: walk meshes and me...
Guess how long it took me to do the walkmesh going up the center spire in Sshamath, just the center spire.
Yea, walkmesh is the tedious, not so fun part, of area design, but such is life.
Yea, walkmesh is the tedious, not so fun part, of area design, but such is life.
I'm the guy that kills you by using your own greed and stupidity against you while making you laugh about it.
Enjoy!
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: walk meshes and me...
Nobody likes them!7threalm wrote:Just saying i hate them.....