2 Halflings want to go on a 'date!'
I was wondering if there was anyway to get some chairs and a table setup on the roof of FAI?
Thanks
A Date!
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: A Date!
If you can catch a DM and they know where to find the chairs and table, maybe.
I don't think we would mod the area from the Dev side though.
I don't think we would mod the area from the Dev side though.
-
Valefort
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 9779
- Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:07 pm
- Location: France, GMT +2
Re: A Date!
Ulgoth's Beard, top of the innStEalThThiEf wrote:2 Halflings want to go on a 'date!'
I was wondering if there was anyway to get some chairs and a table setup on the roof of FAI?
Thanks
Mealir Ostirel - Incorrigible swashbuckler
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: A Date!
As Luna says, poke a DM in-game for stuff like this. We are able to spawn placeables, including sittable chairs.
You'll just have to find a way to explain it in-character.
I'm sure Bentley would be amenable to this particular idea for the right price, though!
You'll just have to find a way to explain it in-character.
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC