A Date!

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

StEalThThiEf
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:28 am

A Date!

Unread post by StEalThThiEf »

2 Halflings want to go on a 'date!'

I was wondering if there was anyway to get some chairs and a table setup on the roof of FAI?

Thanks
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: A Date!

Unread post by Luna »

If you can catch a DM and they know where to find the chairs and table, maybe.
I don't think we would mod the area from the Dev side though.
User avatar
Valefort
Retired Admin
Posts: 9779
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:07 pm
Location: France, GMT +2

Re: A Date!

Unread post by Valefort »

StEalThThiEf wrote:2 Halflings want to go on a 'date!'

I was wondering if there was anyway to get some chairs and a table setup on the roof of FAI?

Thanks
Ulgoth's Beard, top of the inn ;)
Mealir Ostirel - Incorrigible swashbuckler
User avatar
Maecius
Retired Admin
Posts: 11639
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Re: A Date!

Unread post by Maecius »

As Luna says, poke a DM in-game for stuff like this. We are able to spawn placeables, including sittable chairs.

You'll just have to find a way to explain it in-character. :lol: I'm sure Bentley would be amenable to this particular idea for the right price, though!

Return to “Questions for DMs”