Hi DM's,
I'm new to the server and just tried to log in today. My account is banned. I don't know why, or if there's anything I can do to get unbanned, but some info would be nice, please.
Banned...huh what?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Passiflora
- Posts: 2230
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
- Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.
Re: Banned...huh what?
Are you using a CD key you found on the internet?
Go home and be a familly cat!
-
moocowgaipan
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:49 am
Re: Banned...huh what?
I don't think so, but it was a good while back that I bought the games. I'll make sure whether it's that or not.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Banned...huh what?
If you want to PM me your nwn2key.ini I can look up why the key is banned.