Banned...huh what?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

moocowgaipan
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:49 am

Banned...huh what?

Unread post by moocowgaipan »

Hi DM's,

I'm new to the server and just tried to log in today. My account is banned. I don't know why, or if there's anything I can do to get unbanned, but some info would be nice, please.
User avatar
Passiflora
Posts: 2230
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.

Re: Banned...huh what?

Unread post by Passiflora »

Are you using a CD key you found on the internet?
Go home and be a familly cat!
moocowgaipan
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:49 am

Re: Banned...huh what?

Unread post by moocowgaipan »

I don't think so, but it was a good while back that I bought the games. I'll make sure whether it's that or not.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Banned...huh what?

Unread post by Luna »

If you want to PM me your nwn2key.ini I can look up why the key is banned.

Return to “Questions for DMs”