Missing many bmp

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

mar3usmc
Retired Staff
Posts: 663
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:53 am

Missing many bmp

Unread post by mar3usmc »

Does anyone know where I can obtain the following bmp files

TT_GR_Cliff_10.bmp

TT_tuk_((MANY OF THEM)).bmp

AG_Champi_01.bmp
I'm the guy that kills you by using your own greed and stupidity against you while making you laugh about it.
Enjoy!
7threalm
Retired Staff
Posts: 1952
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:44 am

Re: Missing many bmp

Unread post by 7threalm »

i think luna had list of them, but not sure
Duragin Balderden(Battle Rager of Kraak Helzak)

Rlyd (Drow Wizard)- Fearn School of Enchantment and Charm
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Missing many bmp

Unread post by Luna »

mar3usmc
Retired Staff
Posts: 663
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:53 am

Re: Missing many bmp

Unread post by mar3usmc »

I added in the missing grass file too, thx Luna.
I'm the guy that kills you by using your own greed and stupidity against you while making you laugh about it.
Enjoy!

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”