Does anyone know where I can obtain the following bmp files
TT_GR_Cliff_10.bmp
TT_tuk_((MANY OF THEM)).bmp
AG_Champi_01.bmp
Missing many bmp
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
mar3usmc
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 663
- Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:53 am
Missing many bmp
I'm the guy that kills you by using your own greed and stupidity against you while making you laugh about it.
Enjoy!
-
7threalm
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 1952
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:44 am
Re: Missing many bmp
i think luna had list of them, but not sure
Duragin Balderden(Battle Rager of Kraak Helzak)
Rlyd (Drow Wizard)- Fearn School of Enchantment and Charm
Rlyd (Drow Wizard)- Fearn School of Enchantment and Charm
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
-
mar3usmc
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 663
- Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:53 am
Re: Missing many bmp
I added in the missing grass file too, thx Luna.
I'm the guy that kills you by using your own greed and stupidity against you while making you laugh about it.
Enjoy!