Pay Pal Is Up!
Moderator: Moderator
-
Ruffstuff
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:01 am
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Just donated $10. Keep up the good work.
-
Relliknam
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 5:31 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
I had alittle money coming in this month. But i dont have a debit or credit card. i gave my mom 50 bucks and used hers to donate this month. Sorry it took so long, ill be more consistent from here on out.
love the server thanks guys
love the server thanks guys
-
Matherhorn
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:49 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
I've got you down for 10 a month, through Orangefish on paypal
-
Chexss
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:33 pm
- Location: USA
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Hope people haven't forgot to donate! Thanks for the wonderful server. Donated 50.00 USD. Keep up the great work! =D
-
Administrator
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:14 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Thanks Chexss.
And also we just got a spurt of 4 donations in from July 2nd to July 8th.
Thanks to those who donated.
And also we just got a spurt of 4 donations in from July 2nd to July 8th.
Thanks to those who donated.
-
Mbrown
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:45 pm
- Location: CANADA!
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Ah what the hell, just got here. Brand new to the server and I appreciate your work and effort. I am a student but I can spare 20 bucks. thanks for the entertainment.
-
Torgerias
- Posts: 153
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:31 pm
- Location: GMT -4:00
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Just donated for the first time. Thanks for such an amazing server!
-
Drakey
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:24 am
- Location: Tyler, TX (US)
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Just made a $10 donation, hope to get some more to you the next time I get paid. Really enjoying the game, now if I can just find a character I actually enjoy playing :P
-
Faberge
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:12 am
- Location: Queensland, Australia.
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Alright, I think it's about time I donated, seeing as I've been connected for the past three years on and off. One months rent to the bgtscc1 team! Thanks for all the great memories, awesome RP and friends I've made along the way.
Cheers!
Cheers!
-
KillRaven007
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:39 am
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
$10 donated.
Love my time playing on the server :)
Love my time playing on the server :)
-
Karris
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:19 pm
- Location: The Frozen North
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Just popped in a $10 donation. I'm still amazed by the amount, and quality, of custom content here.
-
TheKai
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 1096
- Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:53 pm
- Location: Paradise
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Donated $150.
Thank you guys for making such a great place I can escape to!!
Thank you guys for making such a great place I can escape to!!
-
Administrator
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:14 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
We just re-upped our web and ftp for another 6 months.
Our web site is run from a vpn slice so it's not super cheap.
Thanks to everyone who donated.
Our web site is run from a vpn slice so it's not super cheap.
Thanks to everyone who donated.
-
Baboonicorn
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:48 am
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
$100 on its way. Merry Xmas!
-
grymhild
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 585
- Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:58 pm
- Location: Chicago, IL
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
I keep trying to donate, but it keeps failing for some reason :(