Pay Pal Is Up!

Moderator: Moderator

Ruffstuff
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:01 am

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Post by Ruffstuff »

Just donated $10. Keep up the good work.
Relliknam
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 5:31 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Post by Relliknam »

I had alittle money coming in this month. But i dont have a debit or credit card. i gave my mom 50 bucks and used hers to donate this month. Sorry it took so long, ill be more consistent from here on out.

love the server thanks guys
Matherhorn
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Post by Matherhorn »

I've got you down for 10 a month, through Orangefish on paypal
Chexss
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: USA

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Post by Chexss »

Hope people haven't forgot to donate! Thanks for the wonderful server. Donated 50.00 USD. Keep up the great work! =D
Administrator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 488
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:14 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Post by Administrator »

Thanks Chexss.

And also we just got a spurt of 4 donations in from July 2nd to July 8th.
Thanks to those who donated.
Mbrown
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:45 pm
Location: CANADA!

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Post by Mbrown »

Ah what the hell, just got here. Brand new to the server and I appreciate your work and effort. I am a student but I can spare 20 bucks. thanks for the entertainment.
Torgerias
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:31 pm
Location: GMT -4:00

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Post by Torgerias »

Just donated for the first time. Thanks for such an amazing server!
Drakey
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:24 am
Location: Tyler, TX (US)

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Post by Drakey »

Just made a $10 donation, hope to get some more to you the next time I get paid. Really enjoying the game, now if I can just find a character I actually enjoy playing :P
Faberge
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:12 am
Location: Queensland, Australia.

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Post by Faberge »

Alright, I think it's about time I donated, seeing as I've been connected for the past three years on and off. One months rent to the bgtscc1 team! Thanks for all the great memories, awesome RP and friends I've made along the way.

Cheers!
User avatar
KillRaven007
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:39 am

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Post by KillRaven007 »

$10 donated.
Love my time playing on the server :)
Karris
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: The Frozen North

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Post by Karris »

Just popped in a $10 donation. I'm still amazed by the amount, and quality, of custom content here.
User avatar
TheKai
Recognized Donor
Posts: 1096
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:53 pm
Location: Paradise

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Post by TheKai »

Donated $150.

Thank you guys for making such a great place I can escape to!!
Administrator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 488
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:14 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Post by Administrator »

We just re-upped our web and ftp for another 6 months.
Our web site is run from a vpn slice so it's not super cheap.

Thanks to everyone who donated.
Baboonicorn
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:48 am

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Post by Baboonicorn »

$100 on its way. Merry Xmas!
User avatar
grymhild
Recognized Donor
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:58 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Post by grymhild »

I keep trying to donate, but it keeps failing for some reason :(

Return to “Archive”