Apparently I do not loose my constitution AC when holding on to a shield.
Am I abusing a bug?
Fist of the Forest AC and the use of Shields
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Simian
- Posts: 1439
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:42 am
- Location: On a Journey to the West
Fist of the Forest AC and the use of Shields
"Qítiān Dàshèng (齊天大聖)"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
-
7threalm
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 1952
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:44 am
Re: Fist of the Forest AC and the use of Shields
I feel that this falls along the line of sacred fist using light armor...unless your captain America and you have all the shield bash feats, I suggest against it
Duragin Balderden(Battle Rager of Kraak Helzak)
Rlyd (Drow Wizard)- Fearn School of Enchantment and Charm
Rlyd (Drow Wizard)- Fearn School of Enchantment and Charm
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: Fist of the Forest AC and the use of Shields
We'll have QC look at this.
It says you have to be unarmored, not un-... shielded? I'll leave it to the QCers to determine whether a shield qualifies as armor for the purposes of this and other class features.
It feels like it should, since the whole purpose of the class is to be a bare-handed fighter, but we'll see how they rule on it.
It says you have to be unarmored, not un-... shielded? I'll leave it to the QCers to determine whether a shield qualifies as armor for the purposes of this and other class features.
It feels like it should, since the whole purpose of the class is to be a bare-handed fighter, but we'll see how they rule on it.
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC-
7threalm
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 1952
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:44 am
Re: Fist of the Forest AC and the use of Shields
if you have monk levels, yes
if no monk levels i think that is debatable
http://dndtools.eu/classes/fist-of-the-forest/
from pnp
AC Bonus (Ex): While unarmored, you gain a bonus to your Armor Class equal to your Constitution bonus (if any). See the monk class feature (PH40).
if no monk levels i think that is debatable
http://dndtools.eu/classes/fist-of-the-forest/
from pnp
AC Bonus (Ex): While unarmored, you gain a bonus to your Armor Class equal to your Constitution bonus (if any). See the monk class feature (PH40).
Duragin Balderden(Battle Rager of Kraak Helzak)
Rlyd (Drow Wizard)- Fearn School of Enchantment and Charm
Rlyd (Drow Wizard)- Fearn School of Enchantment and Charm
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: Fist of the Forest AC and the use of Shields
Luna put in a fix. Once the fix goes in, you will no longer keep the AC bonus while using a shield.
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC-
Simian
- Posts: 1439
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:42 am
- Location: On a Journey to the West
Re: Fist of the Forest AC and the use of Shields
Kromvar is sad...
But on the bright side, selling bargain +3 heavy and tower shields.
But on the bright side, selling bargain +3 heavy and tower shields.
"Qítiān Dàshèng (齊天大聖)"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"