Padded armor appearance

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

fashionisdanger
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:52 pm
Location: Italy

Padded armor appearance

Unread post by fashionisdanger »

Hello staff. I used to wear a freakin' awesome leather armor which did really look like a padded armor. Now I am wearing padded armors but that model is not available. To make it worse, padded armor models are not that much.
Can we please have in the appearance changer also the models padded-like that are now (and why so? :D) in the leather section?
With padded-like I mean all those that look like made by a Sofa remainings :)
Gizem, the Child of the Sandstorm (bg, portrait)
User avatar
Duster47
Retired Staff
Posts: 3727
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:57 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Re: Padded armor appearance

Unread post by Duster47 »

What numbers in the AppChanger are you talking about for the different types (padded, leather, etc.).
PC1 = Nerys, Emissary and Skald of the Greyfox tribe, last seen roaming north near Secomber
PC2 = Valqis Sanejmeh; far away cartographer, Oracle of Nut at chaltin QulDaq, former navigator of the Sea Seeker, Reader of Candlekeep and sometime performer.
fashionisdanger
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:52 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Padded armor appearance

Unread post by fashionisdanger »

Studded leather: 42, 53
Leather: 45, 47, 72, 73, 75, 76, 81

Taking about me, the models I was talking about are the leathers 75 and 76, but all the others I have noted down are pretty and look like padded armors :)
Gizem, the Child of the Sandstorm (bg, portrait)

Return to “Questions for DMs”