I would like to see two models of the cloak built. I don't know if it would be possible or if anyone would care enough to devote that much time to it. Here are the following suggestions:
1. The warriors have the cloak appearance for a shield, bow, and sword but it would be nice to also have a model with just the sword. No bow, no shield, just a scabbard for a great sword
2. Two crisscrossed scabbards for short swords on the back via the cloak.
Builders challenge! New models for cloaks
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
ohboy007
- Posts: 336
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:30 pm
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
Builders challenge! New models for cloaks
The Red Sorceress Sabel Faeria
Tommy Slick-Boot Bones (Rumored bounty hunter)
"Shhh! Pay the shadows no mind."
Nomusa Nuru (The Druid from Chult with mysterious arcane powers)
"With Ubtao as my witness, I shall find the evil that plaques my land and put an end to it."
Tommy Slick-Boot Bones (Rumored bounty hunter)
"Shhh! Pay the shadows no mind."
Nomusa Nuru (The Druid from Chult with mysterious arcane powers)
"With Ubtao as my witness, I shall find the evil that plaques my land and put an end to it."
-
Blame The Rogue
- Posts: 653
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:10 am
Re: Builders challenge! New models for cloaks
just quiver please as well
the model already exists
the model already exists
"Before you die, you should know why you lived."
-
Hoihe
- Posts: 4719
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:25 pm
Re: Builders challenge! New models for cloaks
Blame The Rogue wrote:just quiver please as well
the model already exists
>prop quiver
you've got yourself a quiver!
Also, quiver is a belt appearance, not a cloak... though I'm sure people could put it there as well.
As per belt, I mean it's part of armour.
For life to be worth living, afterlife must retain individuality, personal identity and memories without fail - https://www.sageadvice.eu/do-elves-reta ... afterlife/
A character belongs only to their player, and only them. And only the player may decide what happens.
A character belongs only to their player, and only them. And only the player may decide what happens.
-
Stonebar
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 938
- Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:10 am
Re: Builders challenge! New models for cloaks
Can the cloak with the Kraak Helzak type symbol on it be removed from the list, so it can be by request only? I've heard some other Dwarves bring it up, but I'm not sure if it has on the forums.
- A great one: A plain bandoleer like leather strap on the back.
This is good for those who don't want a cloak, and/or can't find another option.
- Two axes!!!
- Just a shield. Might be easier if a model crafter could just remove the bow and sword from the existing one? Though I have 0 knowledge in working on models.
- For fun, a Hobo's nap sack
- A great one: A plain bandoleer like leather strap on the back.
This is good for those who don't want a cloak, and/or can't find another option.
- Two axes!!!
- Just a shield. Might be easier if a model crafter could just remove the bow and sword from the existing one? Though I have 0 knowledge in working on models.
- For fun, a Hobo's nap sack
Forum name honors the Stonebar alliance. I'm not Stonebar
-
Blame The Rogue
- Posts: 653
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:10 am
Re: Builders challenge! New models for cloaks
ya, bugsidian put it in as belt appearance on armor, but yes, I think we have some smart folks around here, and someone can copy the model to cloak hopefully
quiver cloak appearance!!
quiver cloak appearance!!
"Before you die, you should know why you lived."
-
Nomster
- Posts: 1941
- Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:41 pm
Re: Builders challenge! New models for cloaks
You can use the appearance of a 'no cloak' in the appearance changer (yes there is one) and then use the quiver in the PC Tools. 
"I don't want to pretend at magic anymore. I want to be magic."
Telia Santraeger - Emotional sorceress & priestess of Mystra. [Retired]
Telia Santraeger - Emotional sorceress & priestess of Mystra. [Retired]
-
Blame The Rogue
- Posts: 653
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:10 am
Re: Builders challenge! New models for cloaks
it's my understanding you can lose cloaks that way
and i'd rather have cloak look like a quiver than have to tinker with pc tools every time in log on
and i'd rather have cloak look like a quiver than have to tinker with pc tools every time in log on
"Before you die, you should know why you lived."
-
Nomster
- Posts: 1941
- Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:41 pm
Re: Builders challenge! New models for cloaks
How can you loose cloaks while using the PC tools..?
Its the Appearance Changer you have to worry about, and then the DMs always reimburse you if you have a screenshot.
Its the Appearance Changer you have to worry about, and then the DMs always reimburse you if you have a screenshot.
"I don't want to pretend at magic anymore. I want to be magic."
Telia Santraeger - Emotional sorceress & priestess of Mystra. [Retired]
Telia Santraeger - Emotional sorceress & priestess of Mystra. [Retired]
-
Akroma666
- Posts: 1888
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:24 pm
- Location: California
Re: Builders challenge! New models for cloaks
Where are you finding all these commands? Second time I've seen you mention them.Hoihe wrote:Blame The Rogue wrote:just quiver please as well
the model already exists
>prop quiver
you've got yourself a quiver!
Also, quiver is a belt appearance, not a cloak... though I'm sure people could put it there as well.
As per belt, I mean it's part of armour.
Storm - The Blade Flurry
Druegar Grizzleclaw - The Mountain Ruin Tsar
Akroma Thuul - The Creepy Enchanter
Liliana Duskblade - The B*tch of Bane
Jamie Dawnbringer - The Light in the Darkness
Druegar Grizzleclaw - The Mountain Ruin Tsar
Akroma Thuul - The Creepy Enchanter
Liliana Duskblade - The B*tch of Bane
Jamie Dawnbringer - The Light in the Darkness