Player Housing?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

killhappyfool
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:25 am

Player Housing?

Unread post by killhappyfool »

I searched yesterday for player housing and I did manage to find people talking about the fact that staff have shot down player housing in the past, but I haven't seen a reason why. I just want to know so I can see if I can offer a solution.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Player Housing?

Unread post by Luna »

No good system to manage it.
As staff and players turn over it will fall into a bad state.
DM Setanta
Posts: 778
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:53 pm

Re: Player Housing?

Unread post by DM Setanta »

Best way to get your own area is to join a guild
“Knowledge is knowing the tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting in your fruit salad.”
User avatar
Rasael
Retired Staff
Posts: 8096
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:52 am
Location: Leiden, Netherlands

Re: Player Housing?

Unread post by Rasael »

There is a conceptual system in planning, but its under development. We're not going to use a system that requires actual area updates by the staff for every purchase because that would cost too much time. Time better spent on other things, such as content updates, new content, and helping the players and DM's. :)

Return to “Questions for DMs”