Player Housing?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
killhappyfool
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:25 am
Player Housing?
I searched yesterday for player housing and I did manage to find people talking about the fact that staff have shot down player housing in the past, but I haven't seen a reason why. I just want to know so I can see if I can offer a solution.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Player Housing?
No good system to manage it.
As staff and players turn over it will fall into a bad state.
As staff and players turn over it will fall into a bad state.
-
DM Setanta
- Posts: 778
- Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:53 pm
Re: Player Housing?
Best way to get your own area is to join a guild
“Knowledge is knowing the tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting in your fruit salad.”
-
Rasael
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 8096
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:52 am
- Location: Leiden, Netherlands
Re: Player Housing?
There is a conceptual system in planning, but its under development. We're not going to use a system that requires actual area updates by the staff for every purchase because that would cost too much time. Time better spent on other things, such as content updates, new content, and helping the players and DM's. 