But I have no SS as I wasnt expecting any troubles.
It is a hide armour +3 and bracers of armour +3. It would be very nice, if I at least would get the bracers back. Is that possible without a SS?
Thank you for your time
Nyeleni
Lost two items due to crash
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Nyeleni
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 1432
- Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:09 pm
- Location: Catalonia
Lost two items due to crash
Truman Capote, Breakfast At Tiffany's
"... - it's better to look at the sky than live there. Such an empty place; so vague. Just a country where the thunder goes and things disappear."
"... - it's better to look at the sky than live there. Such an empty place; so vague. Just a country where the thunder goes and things disappear."
-
Passiflora
- Posts: 2230
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
- Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.
Re: Lost two items due to crash
It is usually impossible without a screenshot. I hope you understand the abuse it could become. If the staff would allow it for one without proofs, they'd need to allow it for all, as there's very little room for 'trust' when it comes to such.
It's a way to prevent favoritism, to require everyone to have proofs.
It's a way to prevent favoritism, to require everyone to have proofs.
Go home and be a familly cat!