Lost two items due to crash

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
Nyeleni
Recognized Donor
Posts: 1432
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:09 pm
Location: Catalonia

Lost two items due to crash

Unread post by Nyeleni »

But I have no SS as I wasnt expecting any troubles.

It is a hide armour +3 and bracers of armour +3. It would be very nice, if I at least would get the bracers back. Is that possible without a SS?

Thank you for your time
Nyeleni
Truman Capote, Breakfast At Tiffany's
"... - it's better to look at the sky than live there. Such an empty place; so vague. Just a country where the thunder goes and things disappear."
User avatar
Passiflora
Posts: 2230
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.

Re: Lost two items due to crash

Unread post by Passiflora »

It is usually impossible without a screenshot. I hope you understand the abuse it could become. If the staff would allow it for one without proofs, they'd need to allow it for all, as there's very little room for 'trust' when it comes to such.

It's a way to prevent favoritism, to require everyone to have proofs.
Go home and be a familly cat!

Return to “Questions for DMs”